The NSW Chapter is holding a dinner to honour the contributions to AIAL of Her Excellency the Honourable Margaret Beazley AO QC, Governor of NSW
with a guest lecture on The Contribution of the State Courts to the Development of Administrative Law in Australia by Chief Justice James Allsop AO of the Federal Court of Australia.
• Date: 7 November 2019
• Venue: Ashurst Ballroom, Level 11, 5 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
• Lecture to commence at: 5:30 pm. Dinner to commence at: 7.00 pm
• Cost: members $100 per person / non-members $120 per person / concession members $70 per person
• Note: CPD points apply. AIAL is registered for GST
• Register: complete the registration form which is here by 1 November 2019: NSW Dinner to honour Margaret Beazley (393 KB)